Monday, April 12, 2010

Web Desing Sem2 13/04/10

1. What is a Dreamweaver template?
Is a structure of a web site that is already created. Those web sites usually follow a standard structure, for e.g. a header, a navigation bar and a footer.

2. What are the advantages of using templates?
If I'm using many pages in my web site and I need a small change, I would need to go to each of those pages and chage manually. But using a template I only need to change it in a template and all the pages get updated automatically.

3. What is a “editable region” .How to set it?
Is a space in my web which I can edit. Insert/Template Objects/Editable region (CRL+ALT+V) and then I can edit that space.

4. What is a repeating region? How to set it?
Is a space in my site which is in every page of my design. Insert/Template Objects/Repeating Region

5. What is a optional region? How to set it?
Insert/Template Objects/Optional region

No comments:

Post a Comment